- Do you have a product guarantee?
- My Therafirm product has a hole, snag or tear. Now what?
- How can I hear about sales, coupons, and other promotions?
- What’s your contact info?
- Where can I find Therafirm products near me?
- International Orders?
- What is Flat Shipping?
- What are the delivery times for each shipping method?
- What are your shipping charges?
- Do you offer Saturday delivery?
- Do orders ship the same day they were placed?
- What is your return policy?
- I don’t like the products I ordered, now what?
- Do I need an RA number?
- I misplaced my Return/Exchange form
- Is there a return fee?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping?
- How long do exchanges take?
- When will I see my refund?
- What is gradient compression?
- What does mmHg stand for?
- What are levels of compression?
- Are compression products hard to get on?
- Why is my gradient compression garment tighter than my regular pantyhose?
- What is the difference between “support,” “compression,” and “gradient compression”?
- Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- How do I know what size to order?
- Where does the compression stop on the pantyhose and tights?
- Where should the band on the Preggers footless tights hit on my leg?
- Do any Therafirm products contain Latex?
- Do your Therafirm products fit tall customers?
- Do your Therafirm products fit plus size customers?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings
- How Tight Should Compression Hose Be?