Firm Support Knee High Stockings
Therafirm Firm Support Knee High Stockingsfor men and women are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, and prevent moderate swelling. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm Firm Support Knee High Stockings Feature:
- 30-40 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable semi-opaque knit
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced toe for durability
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- 100% USA Made
- Also available in open-toe style
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
Who should wear gradient compression hosiery?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.
Most of our orders ship from our warehouse the same day or next business day.
Important: Holiday Hours
We will be closed the following days for the holidays:
12/31 Customer Service Open until 3:30PM CT; No Shipments
Shipments will resume January 2nd. Please note that if you choose an expedited shipping method, your order will not ship until this date.
Contiguous US Orders
Flat Shipping: $4.99 – Allow 7-10 business days for delivery
Standard Ground: $9.95 - Allow 3-5 business days for delivery
Second Day Delivery: $18.95 - Allow 2 business days for delivery
Next Day Delivery: $24.95 - Allow 1 business day for delivery
Please Note: Expedited orders received after 12 pm CST cannot be guaranteed to ship until the following business day. Our normal business hours are Monday – Friday. We do not offer a Saturday or Sunday delivery option for Second Day or Next Day Delivery. Expedited methods require a physical address. No P.O. boxes. If you have questions about your expedited order, please contact us at 1-866-842-0984.
Alaska and Hawaii Orders
For orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii we use USPS Parcel Post for $12.00. Therafirm cannot guarantee delivery times for orders that ship USPS.
Canada and Puerto Rico Orders
For orders shipping to Puerto Rico and Canada there is one shipping option--USPS Parcel Post ($15.00 for Puerto Rico and $24.95 for Canada). Therafirm cannot guarantee delivery times for orders that ship USPS.
Therafirm now offers International shipping! Shipping costs will vary and will be calculated at checkout. International orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges. To place an international order, click on the "International Checkout" button in your cart.
Returns & Exchanges
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
• We offer a money - back refund on all unworn products returned within 45 days of purchase in their original packaging.
• Worn or Open Products - In case you are not 100% satisfied after wearing or using any of our products within 45 days of purchase, we will exchange or provide store credit. All worn products must be laundered prior to returning.
• Clearance & Discontinued Items - All sales are final on clearance and discontinued items and will not be accepted for return or exchange.
• Return Exceptions - Snags, runs or holes can develop in the product as with other such products. It is recommended that compression products be replaced every 3-6 months as the compression can break down with normal wear and care. These occurrences will not be considered as defects and will not qualify for a return or exchange.
• Return Authorization numbers will be required for all returns - All returns without a return authorization number will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Read more on Returns/Exchanges.